Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

little mr. {stud} markis

ladies, be still your heart! this little guys is a ladykiller. my hubby was glad our little aly wasn't around when i clicked away at an improptu session with markis. this was actually at his mega gorgeous mama's baby shower. he stole the limelight for a little while from her, but check her out at my mama's post to see where he get's his stunning looks from. his daddy may contest... they all are a very fab-tastic family!


and the kid's got style to top it off! he was a child's photog's dream!

1 comment:

  1. My little man is such a poser! I wonder where he gets it from?! The shots you got of him and the baby shower in general, is absolutely breathtaking! I love them all!!! You really know how to capture "moments"! Keep up the great work! Let me know if you need models! :)

    ReplyDelete

we love comments and we love you! visit us often!!